Cementitious Polyurethane Floor Coating Systems
Cementitious polyurethane concrete coating is one of our strongest floor systems and is installed between 3/8″ and 5/8″. It is used in areas exposed to heavy traffic loads, chemical spills, thermal shock zones, or areas required by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA). Polyurethane concrete coatings may be installed in some of the toughest working environments such as meat plants, commercial kitchens, breweries and bottling plants, truck washes, and vehicle repairs shops.
- Odorless, Non-toxic, Non-tainting
- No priming required
- Superior Adhesion
- Superior Chemical Resistance
- Coefficient of thermal expansion
- Easy maintenance
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent performance under thermally induced stresses such as steam cleaning
- No ventilation required
- Thermal Shock Resistant
- Can be applied on to 7-10 days old concrete
- Chemical Processing, CIP rooms, and general industry
- Food Processing Areas, sterilization area, wash down and rinse areas
- Cook / Chill Areas, proofing ovens, baking areas, refrigeration and freezer storage areas
- Bottling Areas, mild to medium strength acids and bases, selected solvents
- Sanitize / Wash Areas
- Plant Vehicle Aisles, parking areas with oil, grease and motor vehicle fluid exposure
Epoxy Floor Coating Systems
Epoxy coating systems are a cost-effective way to improve the safety, durability and appearance of your concrete floors and walls. Epoxy Flooring can be installed in various thicknesses, ranging from a thin coating measured in mil thickness up to 1/4” thick or more, depending on your requirements. Epoxy flooring may be installed in a clear finish or a solid color, or with quartz aggregate, coloured flakes or metallic pigments added to epoxy to create a custom look. Walls can be coated with Epoxy to provide hygienic and easy to clean surfaces as in public showers and washrooms, health facilities and operating rooms, and food & beverage production facilities.
Urethane Floor Coating Systems
Urethane coating can be applied over an Epoxy Floor where UV protection, chemical resistance, and added scratch resistance are desired. Urethane is a perfect choice of coating for aircraft hangars and automotive shops as it is resistant to the Skydrol hydraulic fluid and other possible substance spills or leaks. This flooring is very light reflective and adds brightness to assist technicians when working under aircraft, vehicles, and machinery.
All of the merits of these types of products and applications make them an excellent choice not only for commercial and industrial applications, but also for decorative – residential applications.
Industrial Flooring Systems
- Commercial, automotive, retail, restaurant kitchens, bars, food service facilities, barns/kennels, showroom/warehouse, liquid containment, institutions, parkades, balconies.
- Residential garage epoxy flooring, driveways, basement floors, and much, much more!
Concrete Resurfacing & Restoration
Concrete Resurfacing & Restoration
Why choose polished concrete floors?
Design & Versatility
Concrete polishing can transform drab, tired concrete floors into an unforgettable design feature that rivals the look of other floor finishing choices, such as tiles, marble, hardwood or carpet. Polished concrete floors are also extremely versatile. The degree of sheen and even the size of aggregate exposed can create a variety of different looks for a wide range of settings, including:
- Residential homes
- Commercial office buildings
- Retail showrooms and storefronts
- Commercial kitchens and restaurants
- Hospitals and educational facilities
Compared to carpet and tile grout – which can harbor dust mites and mold – concrete polished floors are a much more hygienic surface. They can be easily cleaned and disinfected without any risk of damage to the floor finish.
- Retail Stores
- Hotels and casinos
- Living spaces
- Office buildings
- Schools and colleges
- Auto dealerships and showrooms
- Garages and large parking garages
- Medical offices (seamless flooring with no grout lines)
- Sports arenas
- Shopping malls
And so much more…
More Concrete Services
Concrete and Flooring Removal
- Adhesive removal
- Coating removal
- Flooring removal
- Tile removal
Concrete Densification and Sealing
- Concrete sealing
- Concrete hardening
- Concrete densification
- Water-proofing services
- Diamond grinding